Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Where have I been??

It has been a little while since my last blog so I thought I best let everyone know I'm still alive!!

A few weeks ago my house mates (Trav and Jase) went to zone 3 in Box Hill from midnight to 7am to celebrate Trav's 22nd birthday (hope you don't mind me telling everyone your old lol). It was an awesome night, my first few games were very challenging for me though as I was running around trying to shot everyone holding the gun with only one hand but it was not shooting anyone..... So the thing is broken of course....... Oh right I have to hold the sensor to make it fire thank you oh friendly person I'm about to shoot!!!. Yes yes I realize how stupid it must of looked for other's who know how to play watching me run around not holding the gun correctly. Oh well 7 hours later of non stop action we set off home, but wait after 23 hours of no sleep I'm still not sleepy I only managed 30mins of sleep so the VFL prelim final was calling me to watch it and I managed to see Geelong beat Williamstown by 6 points (damn Nth Ballarat was 6 points off a Grand Final oh well...) Finally I fall asleep around 10pm 36 hours later.... Ok 35 hours and 30 mins.

Uni Holidays have been good but between studying for Physiology (anyone know how the Kreb's Cycle works??), working and having fun with Melissa it has gone way too quickly. But we did manage to go to the Royal Melbourne Show. Since I used to go every year since I was about 18 or so, it brought back a lot of memories for me going back, they have put a lot of new things around which makes the place look like tent city but all in all the place looks cleaner and very family friendly.

Also Taekwondo has held it's Nationals in Adelaide which this has been the first one I've missed since 2001 which was a bit sad for myself but I hope to come back stronger for it. Congratulations to the guys from Heathcote!! Shari, Sharni and Tash won Gold, my dad won silver and Daniel won 2 Bronze, also well done to Jamie. Well done to Tracey, Mel and dad for training the kids to success.

1 comment:

Trav said...

You missed the part when Trav became a vampire and became an insane axe murdered (with a gun not axe)