Thursday, February 22, 2007

O' Week!!!

This week is O week for most students starting or returning to Uni and this year has been a big one for Uni of Ballarat!

I might start off by bagging little Johnny Howard, because of the new changes made last year where it is no longer compulsory to be a member of the association students have to pay when they join up on the day which means long lines and not a lot of movement anywhere! so before any fun was had we all had to line up for at least 2 hours before we could get out of the place. And for the people that did not join up this year maybe you should as you get a lot out of it and it would be nice to prove Johnny wrong about people not wanting to join!!

Monday night was band night where Evermore dropped in for a visit. They were so awesome i didn't mind a lot of there songs on radio but it would never get me turning up my radio if ya know what I mean but after hearing them live gave me a new appreciation for the band I hope they continue to write and sing songs cos they truly are a good thing for NZ (Aussies have probably already calmed them??)

Tuesday night was the movie night and they showed 'Kenny'. It is a funny movie that most Australian will enjoy I recommend this movie for a little funny night in. That was pretty much my O week which is a nice way of easing into going back to uni for my 2nd year which I am looking forward to. What did other people do for O week??

2 comments:

Trav said...

haha my oweek

I played table tennis on monday night...and lost 5-0
stayed home the other nights and went to bendigo thursday.

We have our final housemate: Aimee...she's moving in saturday we know not much about her.

Josh said...

Good thing you have the rest of the year to get better at table tennis!! When does she move in?? you better look out there will be cleaning stuff around the house soon and dishes will be done!!