Thursday, March 01, 2007

First Week Of Uni

I have some how manged to get through my first week of year 2 in Human Movement! I'm enjoying it at the moment but of course i have just started so lets hope it continues. I'm majoring in Sport Management so a lot of my subjects are finance and accounting and management of sport organisation which i do enjoy but when i tell people what I'm doing it does sound a bit dry... but i will have the last laugh at the end of my course when 100 people are going for the one job and I'm only fighting against 20 to 30 people.

Also this week i have started training in Taekwondo again, Mel found a nice little club a few weeks ago and so once i got off work we had a look and it was awesome, its so good to train again and work up a sweat plus I'm learning new things which is always good.

Poker night started again last Wednesday night at my old house with Trav and Jase with the new housemates, Amy (and her friend), and Shell but she didn't play. It was the fullest I have ever seen the house at one stage there were 10 people in the house! Jase again dominated poker but Trav and I took some lollies from the girls, since we play with lollies, its a lot safer then money, and they were still learning how to play!! Hopefully the house will again be full for Jase's Birthday this weekend, Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Trav said...

Dude your blogging has exploded! not sure how im gonna keep up!

I nearly sent Jase broke...toward the end i had a big pile and he had a small pile but he held me off and went to bed.

next week im all attack